Welcome to Ramada’s KLCC’s news and blog page and thank you for considering Ramada KLCC for your next visit to Kuala Lumpur! This page will be updated regularly to focus on the hotel features, but also the city’s features that are on our doorstep and further afield. So please check back in regularly for fresh insight into the best places to visit, eat, shop, drink, and party in Kuala Lumpur.
For the discerning traveller who wants to maximise their time in Kuala Lumpur, Ramada Suites KLCC is a convenient base to start exploring. Our prime location in Bukit Bintang ensures guests can shop, dine, and tour the city with ease.
Ramada Suites Kuala Lumpur City Centre is within walking distance to popular shopping centres including Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Fahrenheit 88, Sungei Wang Plaza and tech megamall Plaza Low Yat.
Besides our on-premise restaurant and bar Hugo’s KL, there are a myriad of food options nearby including Changkat and Jalan Alor – KL’s renowned street food market. We will be doing some in-depth posts on these locations soon.
Other key destinations in Kuala Lumpur that are accessible from the hotel, include:
- Chinatown – 12-minute drive (2.1 km)
- Central Market – 8min drive (1.9 km)
- National Mosque – 12-minute drive (4.4 km)
- Batu Caves, Limestone Outcrop – 28-minute drive (13.6 km)
- National Zoo – 24-minute drive (14.7 km)
- Aquaria KLCC – 10-minute walk (1km)
- KL Tourism Bureau – 9-minute drive (2.6 km)
- Amusement Square – 16-minute walk(1.1 km)
- Piers (Entertainment arcades & places to eat) – 4-minute walk (250 m)
Getting to Ramada KLCC from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA & KLIA 2):
Taxi: Book and pay for a taxi just after passing through customs and luggage pick-up. A taxi will take about 45 minutes – 1 hour to reach Ramada KLCC.
KLIA Ekspres: KLIA Ekspres is a non-stop high-speed train that connects KLIA and KLIA2 with Kuala Lumpur City in 30 minutes. KLIA Ekspres services run every 15 minutes in peak times, and every 20 minutes in off-peak times.
The train stops at KL Sentral train station and from there, you can either take a taxi direct to our hotel or the monorail to Bukit Bintang station then walk. By taxi, Ramada KLCC is a 10-minute taxi trip away. A taxi booking stand is located at the exit of KL Sentral train station.
Driving: Ramada KLCC offers on-site parking to those driving to Kuala Lumpur. Carpark access is up the driveway on side of our building on Lorong Ceylon. Hotel guests enjoy a flat rate of RM10.00 per day.
Getting Around Kuala Lumpur:
Kuala Lumpur’s notorious peak hour traffic means planning your departure time for daily activities is very important. Speak to our reception team about the best times to leave the hotel if travelling by car/taxi/grab for sight-seeing or business meetings.
Walking: Foodies and shoppers will love our location in Bukit Bintang, with so many great food and shopping destinations in short walking distance.
Taxi: Taxis can be regularly found outside our hotel. Our staff can call one for you if there are none there.
Grab: Download the “Grab” app which connects you with thousands of drivers. Similar to Uber, Grab allows you to pay your driver cash or connect your credit card to the app.
Monorail: Bukit Bintang Monorail station is just 600 m from Ramada KLCC. Below are some of the key stations and nearby attractions.
- KL Sentral train station – Links to KLIA Ekspres train to the airport, KL’s LRT and MRT Train lines, and Nu Sentral Shopping Mall.
- Imbi – hop off here for Berjaya Times Square Shopping Mall which is just a few steps away.
- Bukit Nanas – hop off here for a short stroll to KL Tower
- Chow Kit – KL’s China Town is just a 5-minute taxi ride from here.
- Tun Sunbathan – hop off here for a visit to KL’s Little India. Thean Hou Temple is also located near the monorail station.
We hope this quick guide makes getting to Ramada Suites KLCC and getting around Kuala Lumpur a bit easier. Please connect with us on Facebook and Instagram and tag #RamadaKLCC to share your travel pics and videos.
See you soon!
Ramada Suites Kuala Lumpur City Centre
No 1 Lorong Ceylon, Bukit Ceylon, Kuala Lumpur, 50200, Malaysia
Phone Number: +603-2386 9213 | [email protected]